Vehicle application list: * Manual Vehicles only.
- Acura Integra GS, RS, LS, b18a, b18b
- Acura Integra GSR, b18c1, b18c
- Acura Integra Type-R b18c5
- Honda Civic Si b16a2
- Honda Del Sol b16a3, d16z6
- Honda Civic Dx, Lx, Ex all dseries motors.
- Honda Prelude h22 vtec motors.
- Built motors with aftermarket cams, pistons etc.
- B20 VTEC conversions & Ls/Vtec motors.
- Turbo Charged & Supercharged motors.
- And more... please inquire.
Not familiar with what a chipped ecu is or any of these terms?:
Click here to view our technical FAQ/Article on ecu tuning.
Ecu basemap programming options:
Phearable.net will provide you with the best possible basemap for your application.
Phearable.net basemaps are developed from dyno & street tuned vehicles using Crome Professional. Although Phearable.net ecus come with Crome Professional basemaps, your ecu can still be used with other tuning systems.
* Phearable.net ecus are Hondata, Uberdata, Crome, Neptune compatible!
* Dyno proven custom ignition timing & fuel maps.
* SOHC/DOHC Naturally Aspirated or Forced Induction bseries, dseries, hseries etc.
* 2 step launch control (A revlimit at 0 mph for launching purposes)
* CEL shiftlight is available upon request (Check engine light shift indicator)
What if I don't know what program, vtec point, revlmit to use etc?:
If you do not have knowledge as to the basemap, revlimit, vtec activation point or any option to ask for on your chipped ecu Phearable.net will provide you with the best basemap for your vehicle. Phearable.net's order form asks you for details concerning your vehicle which allow for the best basemap possible to be place onto the ecu you order.
How long will it take for phearable.net to chip my ecu?:
Your ecu will be chipped & shipped within 3 business days.
Delivery time is 2-5 days on average via usps priority mail.
Ecu chipping & socketing services:
92-95 Honda/Acura OBD1 ECUs only.
USDM Vtec: P28, P72, P61 JDM Vtec: p30, p72, p08, p27, pr3, p91
USDM Non-Vtec: P75, PR4, P05, P06
Don't want to have any downtime by having to mail in your ecu?
Click here to check out phearable.net's pre-chipped ecus ready to ship!
How the mail-in process works:
1. Complete the details at the bottom of the page.
If you are unsure about a setting such as vtec activation point, indicate YES so that we can provide you with the best setting for your setup.
2. Click add to cart, proceed to check out & make payment.
3. After your order has been placed we will email you with instructions on mailing in your ecu.
|USDM ecu chipping service with basemap.||$80|
|JDM ecu chipping service with basemap.||$100|
|p06, p05, pr4, p75 obd1 non-vtec to vtec conversion plus ecu chipping service with basemap.||$100|
|Dyno proven custom ignition timing & fuel maps.||Free!|
|Speed governor removed.||Free!|
|2 step (launch control) with a CEL shiftlight.||Free!|
|Knock sensor & Vtec speed limit disabled.||Free!|
|4 pin header at cn2 for use with logging hardware.||Free!|
|Auto to manual ecu conversion.||Free!|